Fabulous everyday essential leather tote bag made in 100% leather cowhide which will never date. This bag is made from beautiful pebble grain leather that requires no lining, which adds to its raw, rustic charm. This classic tote bag will be used time and time again, year after year.
The large front pocket is bound with a tan leather and with the matching straps and little accents, makes this a classic combination. Despite the inside of the bag being raw leather, we have still included a large zip pocket to keep your more valuable items safe and sound.
Inside is an attached key lanyard, so no more fumbling around for your keys.
Personalise your leather tote bag with a laser engraved tag or add a tassel with attached name tag. Your tag can have a name, initials, phrase, picture, (if artwork is available) logo. Just ask. You may like to add an additional tassel, see separate listing to order, just message us direct if you would like it to match a particular bag.
- Roomy - it fits all of your essentials
- High quality - made from soft pebble grain leather that requires no lining
- Straps made out of thick, waxed and oiled pull up style leather, attached with strong rivets
- Customisable - choose the colour of your bag, strap, and optional tassel ( £7.50 charge to adorn the front)
- Internal zipped pocket which is ideal for your valuables
- Dimensions: H43cm x W40cm
- The full package- the product is presented in its own dust bag for storage and a handwritten note from the maker.
Unless you are purchasing from our ready to ship collection, expect a lead time of 2/3 weeks. If you require your order earlier please just drop us a message here, or on one of our social media platforms and we will do out utmost to accommodate your request.
Your order is very special to us:
All our products are individually handmade in our small workshop just a stones throw away from the infamous Castle in the heart of historical Lancaster city centre. We use only the finest leathers and materials - in Lancaster's historical city centre. We are often able to personalise your item further, just ask for options available.