A real showstopper: the beautiful large clutch bag which will accompany you through many occasions and make you the centre of attention.
Created in amazing ‘hair-on’ leather hide and trimmed in your choice of contrasting leather to create a real head-turner. The bag is a generous size and is lined in waterproof cordura fabric, allowing protection for your valuables as well as a soft feel to the touch. Please ask for free samples of any of these leathers which will be posted first class to help aid your choice and give you a real experience of what our high quality bags really feel like.
The clutch comes with wristlet strap as standard, but has the option of extra strap choices, which will enable you to wear the bag crossbody, leaving your hands free for shopping or socialising.
- Created in ‘hair-on’ leather hide trimmed in your choice of contrasting leather.
- 100% real hair-on animal print leather available in cheetah, zebra and leopard sourced from a premium British supplier
- Lined with waterproof Cordura lining making it easy to wipe
- Internal slip pocket ideal for your phone for credit card allowing extra space in the main compartment
- Large size making this clutch roomy enough to be worn as a cross body bag on your daily adventures
- Metallic logo available in silver and plain (available upon request)
- The clutch comes with a wristlet strap but has the option of extra strap choices making the bag even more versatile.
- The full package- the product is presented in its own dust bag for storage and a handwritten note from the maker.
Unless you are purchasing from our ready to ship collection, expect a lead time of 2/3 weeks. If you require your order earlier please just drop us a message here, or on one of our social media platforms and we will do out utmost to accommodate your request.
Your order is very special to us:
All our products are individually handmade in our small workshop just a stones throw away from the infamous Castle in the heart of historical Lancaster city centre. We use only the finest leathers and materials - in Lancaster's historical city centre. We are often able to personalise your item further, just ask for options available.